Landlords are responsible for ensuring that their boilers are serviced and inspected on time. If you miss your boiler service, you may find your property is deemed at high risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. Opening the door to legal disputes with your tenants.
Our process is simple, we take the hassle out of boiler servicing and expiring gas safe certificates. We carry out work on time and to a high standard.
Our simple time saving process,
– Provide us with the tenants contact details
– We arrange directly with the tenant a date for the inspection and service
– We arrive reliably every time and carry out the work.
– On completion we will invoice you directly
– 11 months later we will remind you when your next service is due
– You will get a record of our works & we will keep your records on file as long as you need them.